On the milestone, 100th episode, Andy and Anthony reflect on important episodes and things they’ve learned in the last two years of Lucky Paper Radio.
Discussed in this episode:
- Episode 5: The Problem with 5 Color Good Stuff
- Episode 17: How and Why to Build a Cube
- Episode 24: Setting the Tempo
- Episode 31: Bread and Butter Breakdown
- Episode 39: A Flat Power Level
- Episode 41: Cube is Not a Monolith
- Episode 48: Playing to Win: Evaluating New Cubes and 58: A Cube Player’s Guide to Manabases
- Episode 71: The Use and Abuse of Archetype Driven Design
- Episode 90 and 91, aka the Ballad of Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Episode 95: The Powered Synergy Cube with Caleb Gannon
- Carmen Handy’s Proliferate Cube
- David McDarby’s Live the Dream Cube
- The Cube Map
- Dominaria’s Judgment
You can find the hosts’ Cubes on Cube Cobra:
If you have a question for the show, or want us to do a pack 1, pick 1 from your cube, email us at [email protected]. Please include how you’d like to be credited, your pronouns, a link to your cube if relevant. You can also find both your hosts in the MTG Cube Talk Discord.
If you’d like to show your support for the show, please leave us a review on iTunes or wherever you listen.
Musical production by DJ James Nasty.