A Weeklong Game of Chicken with Justin Parnell
Andy and Anthony are joined by Justin Parnell to talk about their recent rotisserie draft. 10 players drafted Anthony’s Regular Cube in the weeks leading up to Magic Con Philadelphia. Over the course of the weekend players competed in a nail-biting round robin style tournament. The boys talk about their decks, their strategies going into the draft, and how rotisserie drafting compares to typical booster drafting.
Discussed in this episode:
- Watch the Cube Panel at Magic Con
- The Crystal Goblet Essay
- Justin’s Series of Articles on SCG About Rotisserie Drafting Cubes Part one, two, and three
- View the Whole Rotisserie Draft
- Rotisserie Draft Explainer and Spreadsheet Templates
- Episode 117: Regular Cube Draft Primer
- Shigeki on the Cube Map
- Justin’s YouTube Channel
- Follow Justin on Twitter
You can find the hosts’ Cubes on Cube Cobra:
If you’d like to show your support for the show, please leave us a review on iTunes or wherever you listen.
Musical production by DJ James Nasty.