Modern Horizons 2 Cube Set Review
Do some light stretches and grab some popcorn, because this is Lucky Paper Radio’s most in depth set review ever. Andy, Anthony, and Jett dive into Modern Horizons 2, a set with an unprecedented number of cards for cubes of all kinds. They explore support for classic mechanics, designs that can enable new themes, and the many powerful cards pushing the limits.
Conversation is guided by the results of our MH2 community survey revealing what in the new set is capturing the cube community’s interest, the most controversial cards, and appealing new options for the many facets of the community.
Discussed in this episode:
- Our YouTube Channel and Twitch Stream
- The 540’s set review episode 1 and 2
- Anthony’s Turbo Cube
- The Degenerate Micro Cube
- The Combat Trick Cube
- Andy’s Mono Colored Starter Decks
- Sam Black’s Playtesting Article
- Cultic Cube’s Preview Card Video for Foundation Breaker
- Richard Kane Ferguson’s Illustration for Dakkon, Shadow Slayer
- Naming Captured by Lagacs
You can find the hosts’ Cubes on Cube Cobra:
If you have a question for the show, or want us to do a pack 1, pick 1 from your cube, email us at [email protected]. Please include how you’d like to be credited on air, your pronouns, and if you’re submitting a cube for the pack 1, pick 1, a link to said cube.
If you’d like to show your support for the show, please leave us a review on iTunes or wherever you listen.
Musical production by DJ James Nasty.