Mark Rosewater is My Personal Design Intern with Jason Waddell
Andy and Anthony talk with Jason Waddell about Cube, game design, and the emotional complications of Magic as a hobby. Jason shares his experience with the ups and downs in his relationship with the game.
Follow along with the card image gallery.
Discussed in this episode:
- Riptide Lab
- Who’s the beatdown
- UB Trippin (not actually by PVDDR, please excuse Andy’s mistake)
- Jason’s CFB Article Archive
- Bike Burnout on A Path Less Pedaled
- Three different recent interviews with Richard Garfield on Drive to Work
- The Cube Map
- The Bant Cube
- Nickelodeon All star brawl
- Project M
- Apex Legends
- Skinner box
- Slay the Spire
- Degenerate Micro Cube
- Turbo Cube
- Grid draftWinchester draft, and Winston draft
You can find the hosts’ Cubes on Cube Cobra:
If you have a question for the show, or want us to do a pack 1, pick 1 from your cube, email us at [email protected]. Please include how you’d like to be credited, your pronouns, a link to your cube if relevant. You can also find both your hosts in the MTG Cube Talk Discord.
If you’d like to show your support for the show, please leave us a review on iTunes or wherever you listen.
Musical production by DJ James Nasty.