Rock, Paper, Scissors, Recap
Andy and Anthony revisit the topic of the rock, paper, scissors metagame on the axis of tempo and respond to listener feedback from last week’s episode. In addition, they share some highlights and bad-beats from a long weekend playing a range of Cubes.
Our listener submitted pack 1, pick 1 this week comes from Gasedup’s Micro Grixis Cube.
Discussed in this episode:
- Daniel’s Gold Cube
- The 555-Jank Cube
- Last week’s episode on the Aggro-Midrange-Control RPS Meta
- Degenerate Micro Cube
- Jeskai Control Battlebox
- The Turbo Cube
- Referenced Legacy Decklists
- RPS polls thread on Twitter
- LSV’s Initial Technology – The Meaning of Midrange (and Why It’s Terrible)
- Paulo Vitor Damo Da Rosa on Midrange
- Sam Black’s poll on the Wandering Emperor
You can find the hosts’ Cubes on Cube Cobra:
If you have a question for the show, or want us to do a pack 1, pick 1 from your cube, email us at [email protected]. Please include how you’d like to be credited, your pronouns, a link to your cube if relevant. You can also find both your hosts in the MTG Cube Talk Discord.
If you’d like to show your support for the show, please leave us a review on iTunes or wherever you listen.
Musical production by DJ James Nasty.